Wednesday, February 22, 2006

more san francisco, please!

OH YEAH! so jonas has this car that I drove when we went out for a lounge and pizza on sunday night.
It's a super fast car - a track-equipped(?)BMW M3. Now, I guess I've just never driven a car anything like this. Well, actually, this summer in Montana, we rented a Mustang for the day, and that was fun too. It was an automatic, but it was still very fun.
It's just a very intimidating car to drive. It's expensive, first of all. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it. That would suck. Then, it's also super sensitive and twitchy. I stalled out a bunch of times - yes,lame. I felt very embarassed every time. The hills don't hurt either.
The power that I could feel was just wild.
Well, I'm going to be driving out to the beach house on Friday and then to Muir Woods on Saturday for some hiking in the redwoods. Maybe a drive down Highway 1, depending on what happens. That would be cool.

No comments: