Monday, November 21, 2005

wedding balls are stinging

yep.
going on Wednesday to look at a few venues for the biggest wedding of my life (our lives).

should be interesting, looking at these places with the sharp and trained eye of a professional venue-looker.
I'm sure I'll see all kinds of small details, both positive and negative, that will both excite me, as well as cause great dismay.

I'll be looking for such things as: are there toilets? how many? is toilet paper included in the price? double roll, or single? do we get bathroom attendants, or will guests be expected to turn the sinks on themselves? how about drying their own hands? do we really want to go there?

if you've been married before, you know that these are some of the things that weigh on the mind of the wed-ers, right up until the caterer doesn't show up.

then your priorities change.

2 comments:

nati said...

what about those baby wipes in the bathroom...we aren't expected to use traditional toilet paper at your wedding, are we? after seeing that commercial with the cartoon bear and the lady wiping toothpaste off her hand, i'm convinced-no normal toilet paper for me!!

Anonymous said...

Waiwai. Just don't start reading those bridal magazines on me. Bennnnnnn