Monday, April 18, 2005

love

boy o boy.

so i had my first little showcase yesterday. for anyone who cares, i do this improv stuff and for the first time in my life, i was on a 'stage' performing.
very nerve-racking.
i plan on being better at this.


what else.
had a good weekend, weather was nice, blah blah blah.

oh. you noticed i'm bored?


how awkward


maybe i'll get a haircut.
my only problem with getting a haircut, is that i never know what to tell the person. it was much easier when it was my mom, and she couldnt do more than cut it short. i had it short for my first 25 years or so.
i guess i tend to stick with something, when the alternative gives me any kinds of stress whatsoever.
so now i have to get out of this longhair rut. i'll get to wear a baseball hat again, so happy days.

haircut haircut haircut. see, with my hair, being so thick, its a bitch to deal with.

haircut.

No comments: