Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An idea for Google Reader

here's an idea for the google reader people - when in a post in google reader (or pattycakes as it's called internally, I believe) an option was recently introduced that allows you to email a particular post.
quite convenient.

here's what I want to be able to do - in my iGoogle preferences, let me choose my default im client. right beside that lovely email link I spoke of above, put a link that will open up a chat window, or maybe pop up my entire buddy list.
then I can send that link by im, and not slow slow email.

i'm just saying.

oh, and if you don't use google reader, it's an RSS application - that is, a continuously updated feed of information from pretty much any website you could want, all on one page.
useful stuff.

No comments: