Monday, December 25, 2006

it's a french, french world

and all a body can do is pretend they speak it.

yep, a few well placed bonjours and a oui oui, oh non non, and you can get along.
good thing, too.

got in this morning really early and went to the hotel.
checked in, ended up switching rooms to one with a view of something besides a wall.
which is nice.

chilled for a little bit whilst the lady slept, then me, Lisa and R went out for a little petit dejeuner.
it was pretty much exactly what I wanted - coffee, croissants and jam. Just lovely.

Paris is cool so far, though I haven't really seen much. I love the architecture, the way the streets are laid out, and I'm excited to see more.
Going out for dinner soon, and then meeting up with Lisa (who was here for a semester last year). Her french skills are quite impressive, I must say.
In the am, it's off to Notre Dame (Go Irish!), St. Chapel and some other stuff.

Ok, Miriam, you can use the internet.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Hi Zack and Miriam! What's the view? (other than the wall).

P.S. It's Monday, so this must be Paris.